Drivers From Excle

Тема: Drivers From Excle

Hello there,

i have like 1000 driver this i wish to add to the system.

i have the driver code,name and phone number in excle file, is there is a way that i can add them to the system at once?

Please Advise

Drivers From Excle

Re: Drivers From Excle

Currently there is no such possibility to do it from the interface, but any developer can parse exported csv from Excel and execute batch of resource/update_driver requests via API.

Or export few drivers, inspect their format in resulting wlp files, then convert csv to wlp format, import them.

Drivers From Excle

Here is step-by-step instruction on how to convert drivers list from .wlp to .xlsx

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Drivers From Excle

(18/11/2019 17:11:52 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Hello tata,
Does this method works with passengers too?
I have a client with 600 passengers.

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Drivers From Excle

Sorry, hasan.ahmed, I've linked the way of reverse action you need. rual gave better advice smile

Fernando Brochetto, if you want to convert .wlp to .xlsx, then the method will work with passengers and trailers also.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Drivers From Excle

tata пишет:

Sorry, hasan.ahmed, I've linked the way of reverse action you need. rual gave better advice smile

Fernando Brochetto, if you want to convert .wlp to .xlsx, then the method will work with passengers and trailers also.

Actually I have the needs of the partner: importing drivers and passengers with a xlsx file.
Thanks!

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br