.gst map file format on wialon system.

Тема: .gst map file format on wialon system.

Hello All,

Is it possible to have .gst map file format of our coverage area in Nigeria uploaded unto Wialon system? If yes, can we have it implemented as soon as possible? And, if no, how long is it going to take your developers to incooporate this feature into the system?

The current map of our coverage area  in .avd file format is not detailed. The system recognizes only one map layer(Road Network) with its attribute data. The .gst map file that comes in layers of maps already  overlayed will offer good options of extracting detail information about a particular map attribute. We can have the .gst map file on the wialon webGIS.

I am a staff of Universal Tracking & Fleet Management Limited. We are deploying wialon system in Nigeria.

Thanks,

Spatialdigits

spatialdigits

Re: .gst map file format on wialon system.

Thanks.

The integration of .gst map file will provide avenue for better services here. Endusers in this part of the world pays particular emphasis on location of their objects. - Providing comprehensive location details on request from the wialon system will give maximum edge over other existing vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions.

So, how soon do we expect it to be implemented?

Cheers.

Spatialdigits

alul пишет:

Hello.
Please create ticket in GHS and send your map. We will see if it is possible to integrate it to WebGis.

Regards

spatialdigits

Re: .gst map file format on wialon system.

Hello Alul,

I had the map of our coverage area sent to Yulia last time via dropbox. I created a ticket on this issue and GHS was not handling the issue as we expected. Updating the information of objectives/attributes on our existing road network map layer is very tedious and time consuming. It is going to take us more than two years to carry out.

With my little GIS knowledge, I know that merged layers (road,towns,states & LGA boundaries) of our coverage built into .gst layer will solve solve the problem. Wialon system is a very good system. .gst file should be integrated . 

Yulia should be contacted for the .tab files of the map of our coverage area. A gst file was also sent via dropbox. Maybe I have to forward the map again to your organisation.

Thanks.

Spatialdigits

spatialdigits пишет:

Thanks.

The integration of .gst map file will provide avenue for better services here. Endusers in this part of the world pays particular emphasis on location of their objects. - Providing comprehensive location details on request from the wialon system will give maximum edge over other existing vehicle tracking and fleet management solutions.

So, how soon do we expect it to be implemented?

Cheers.

Spatialdigits

alul пишет:

Hello.
Please create ticket in GHS and send your map. We will see if it is possible to integrate it to WebGis.

Regards

spatialdigits