Logistics mobile apps - add new feature

Тема: Logistics mobile apps - add new feature

Hello
We try Logistics apps with our client and received complains form driver about attached files when they arrived to place
and confirm order with attached files in display it's showed uploading files to server but attached files it's not save to mobile phone or shown on display
because driver they want to checked attached files, and last driver they to saved picture in chat but they can't could you add this feature in your application

thank you

• Logistics mobile apps - add new feature
  • Logistics mobile apps - add new feature

Logistics mobile apps - add new feature

Re: Logistics mobile apps - add new feature

Dear kittipota!

As long as your request does not seem very clear to me, I would like to check if my understanding is correct:

1) When confirming an order the drivers attach files to it. But then, when entering the confirmed order, there is no ability to view the attached files. The application just says "The images are sent" and that's it.

2) When sending images via chat it is also not possible to upload them on the mobile phone after they are sent.

Are these cases correct?

If yes, then can you please describe the purpose of adding an ability to view these files after they are uploaded? The drivers can simply go to the Gallery on their phone and view what they have downloaded.

I will appreciate you adding some details.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam