New Notification regard geofences

Тема: New Notification regard geofences

hi there GURTAM Team

we are working with trains and the manager asked me for a notification that will be triggered  if there was  2 trains inside the same geofence to avoid accidents.

we have a group of 112 geofences.

could you add this functionality that other users may find it useful with some other ideas.

Regards

Re: New Notification regard geofences

Hi hasan.ahmed

I think you know that we have a notification with type "Interposition of units." According to your description of the task, this seems to be the best way to monitor trains to avoid accidents. Did you try it? If yes, then why it does not suit you?

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

it dosent suit me cause there is a problem with it

if a group contain 24 unit  i cant creat a single notification that notify me whenever there was an interposition between 2 of them
i have to divide them into 2 gropus.

so a notification that include all units and all geofences, with max number of units inside geofence option will be great

hasan.ahmed, unfortunately, we have no mechanism to control separate units as a cluster.
But I have an idea of how to solve your issue easily. Please, try it.
Step 1. Create an empty group of units.
Spet 2. Create a notification with type "Interposition of units" with this group. Choose your 24 units in the notification settings. It means you will control the approaching of a unit from group to other units.
Step 3. Create a notification, that will include units into the group in they enter to any geofence and exclude if it left them.
That's it

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam