accident

Тема: accident

Dears if it possible to add a notification to detect accident depends on the variation of speed for example if a unit moved with a speed of 80 km/h  then the speed became zero the notification will trigger.

I know there are many devices support the accident notification by a parameter. but I think you can make it by the system. and it will be useful for most customer

accident

Re: accident

zayedsaid14 The issue is that notification can't control the value in previous message, only current state. So using notification is such case will be possible if the device sends special parameter.

But you can control such behavior with 'Eco driving' functionality. For that adjust criteria on the Eco driving tab, for your example it will be 'Braking' ( https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/cms/units/eco ). Then use table 'Eco driving' to see violations based on criteria ( https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user … bles/drive ).

accident

This topic was discussed during one of our meetings and adding this feature help early detection of emergencies during accidents. It may be noted that during day time, the driver can get help much faster compared to night driving, as there are several incidents happening at deserted or thinly populated locations.

Most of the accidents happen before the driver reaction time. Braking of course, I mean harsh braking ca be detected if the driver foresee the situation.

This will be a good feature if can be added.

Abraham

accident

(25/11/2018 19:57:10 отредактировано zayedsaid14)

I think the system analyst in Gurtam must thinking about this important feature. because one of our vehicles suffered a serious accident yesterday morning at 7 am.  We did not find out about it until 5 hours later when notified by police and the driver died.  We want to use your technology to improve this area. and as you know ECO driving not supporting notification. only you get the data by the report.

accident

zayedsaid14 Your sensor should be set up not basing on speed changing but basing on accelerometer (g-force and duration of this g-force).
Also pay attention that Crash detector shouldn't be activated after harsh bracking. It's not "crash".
If we speak about really dangerous accidents -- g-force must be higher than 2-3 g (up to dozens of g). 
You have all instruments in Wialon to set up the alert when G-force is dangerous.
In Europe and even in Russia all new cars have embedded trackers which send notification and voice-calls to emergency service after serious crash detection. These devices have reserve battery, can work without simcard (by emergency channel) and analyze many paramters like acceleration, airbags activation, etc. Every car modification has it's own sertified model of tracker (and certification costs hundreeds thousands dollars including crash-tests).
These devices can't work with commercial platforms (as I mentioned, it uses emergency channels for internet  connection)

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

accident

(26/11/2018 10:41:32 отредактировано zayedsaid14)

Okay. so we need to add ECO driving as a notification. not as a report only. when the car made the accident. the system gave me" turn extreme" with a value of G= 0.9 as you see in the pic. so what about in gurtam make the notification for the value of G without using any sensor . and this value will detect for an accident that may occur or no but it used to make attention for the unit and after received the notification we will call the driver. if he doesn't replay it probably has an accident so we will move to him.

• accident

accident

zayedsaid14 You can create the sensor, for example if accelerometer value more than 1.5g (depending on your tracker's model it can be different parameter), activate the Crash sensor and create notification basing on this sensor.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon