SMPP Gateways

Тема: SMPP Gateways

I was trying to setup Clickatell but they are being difficult in providing the SMPP information.  I want to get some info/verification that Wialon Hosting can work with any SMPP gateway provider?  I'm looking into ClickSend and I want to make sure it works before I go through the setup with them.

SMPP Gateways

Re: SMPP Gateways

simplextech пишет:

I want to get some info/verification that Wialon Hosting can work with any SMPP gateway provider?

My colleague has already shared answer to this questions with you via e-mail yesterday:
> Wialon supports only SMPP API v3.4 to integrate with SMS gateways.
> Wialon can work with any SMPP which supports and works by the mentioned SMPP API v3.4.

simplextech пишет:

I'm looking into ClickSend and I want to make sure it works before I go through the setup with them.

Now you know our criterias, so you can ask ClickSend about it.

@ Oleg Zharkovsky
Customer Service / Quality Control and Training
"Timely is the best. But still better late than never."

SMPP Gateways

zark пишет:
simplextech пишет:

I want to get some info/verification that Wialon Hosting can work with any SMPP gateway provider?

My colleague has already shared answer to this questions with you via e-mail yesterday:
> Wialon supports only SMPP API v3.4 to integrate with SMS gateways.
> Wialon can work with any SMPP which supports and works by the mentioned SMPP API v3.4.

simplextech пишет:

I'm looking into ClickSend and I want to make sure it works before I go through the setup with them.

Now you know our criterias, so you can ask ClickSend about it.

The problem is that Clickatell is no longer providing SMPP in their "New" accounts and are pushing people to the direct HTTP or REST interfaces.  ClickSend is still at least advertising SMPP so I'm trying to find out from them the information.

With the general consensus of SMS Gateway providers moving away from SMPP what are Gurtam plans for Wialon?

SMPP Gateways

We've support only the industrial SMPP API standard. The HTTP REST API is not supported and not planned to support in the nearest future.
As a possible solution you can use our Notifications function to send the POST request on your server, and create the script or app on your server to process such requests, convert them into  HTTP or REST API and sent  from your server to your SMPP.
https://docs.wialon.com/en/hosting/user … _a_request