Rest between sessions

Тема: Rest between sessions

Hi everyone! good morning ...

Would like to request an improvement in the system ... In my country the legislation requires the driver to park at least 8 hour between the end of the previous day and the beginning of the current day. I did not find in wialon a way to filter this out and show a report to my customer of the unity he has who did not. would it be possible to implement this ?

Rest between sessions

Re: Rest between sessions

Hello, thiago!
Did you try "Driver activity" report for drivers?
You can choose a source of activity in report's configuration. E.g., you can choose "Bindings and trips" source, then you'll get a report by combined data about unit's trip and driver's binding.
Here is a link to documentation with all details.
That's the way you can get intervals between work and rest.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Rest between sessions

Re: Rest between sessions

thiago in case a fleet is equipped with Tachographs and you are planning to upload DDD files to use them in the TachoView app you also need to take into account that currently only AETR regulations are supported.
Therefore driver's activity including infringements will be calculated according to the AETR, which may differ from the Brazilian regulations.

It would be better if you add a direct link to the Brazilian laws that describe drivers' work and rest regulations.