Check Point Visit Criteria

Тема: Check Point Visit Criteria

Hello Team,
Hope you guys are doing well, I do have an account where the Route module was heavily used and I might say about 80% of their operations was relied on our solution.
Now we want to suggest some criteria on the check point visit which I think is really makes sense and very good thing to implement on the system.
As of now when one location seen inside the geofence then it will trigger right away on the time line, and marked it as visited but I think we should be more meticulous on this part as we have to differentiate the passed by & real visit in case it touches the geofence. Our suggestions follow:
1. Send multiple locations inside the geofence (2-3)
2. When the location is inside the check point and the speed is zero, by using stop sensor (Which is really highly recommended)
3. When IO is triggered "ie door or alert "(this is good if device is supported by inputs)

On our case we prefer to have a real stop because there should be agenda for a fleet to stop in one point if it has no delivery/pickup/drop.

We hope that our request materialize as they are looking to have more devices and add more places in the whole UAE.

Regards,

Andro

Re: Check Point Visit Criteria

Hello, Andro

Something about that is planned to be in Logistics some time soon. Make sure to follow release notes.

Re: Check Point Visit Criteria

Thanks for that positive response, I hope it will be quick.
I have to get back to our client and see what are the possible alternatives.

Also since we are discussing the routes, will it be possible to have update on the checkpoint automatically once the changes happened on the geofence?
I mean we are suffering a lot when we did some update on the size of geofence as we need to redo all the scheduling from the scratch. For Example I changed the start point  from a bigger geofence to smaller one, then to take this one in effect then I have to make another ROUTE using the updated geofence and then do again the scheduling instead of updating only one geofence.

Andro