FM1100 and FM1120 settings problems

Тема: FM1100 and FM1120 settings problems

Hi Everyone,

We are having some problems with FM1120 and FM 1100 teltonika track devices. Those devices was installed in vehicles for long time and those vehicles was parked. now we decided to use them and devices are not update data we tried to change sim cards, run firmware update and configurator but still the same we still have same problem.

is there any one who can provide help with or who can provide new firmware and fm configurator for such devices?

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений 2_Teltonika_FM1100.wlp 2.54 Кб, файл был скачан 630 раз(а) 

Иконка вложений new_config_forFM1120_FW1.14.04.xml 40.24 Кб, файл был скачан 528 раз(а) 

With best regards
WTracking & Services, Lda
Rua 1301, Casa 61, Sommarschield1 Maputo

Re: FM1100 and FM1120 settings problems

I'd suggest contacting Teltonika about this. They've always helped me with any issues I've had.

Hi Blue Turtle,

I did i'm in this about one month now and they take to long to answer and provide right solution. i also contact sales manager as they recommended but also she delay with reply.

Big problem probably its that no ones has direct contact with tech support to have quickly solution on

With best regards

Wtracking  Teltonika support was  registered on our forum a couple of weeks ago. I hope for more fast support from their side.
Also you can write us (hw@gurtam.com). Please inclu the list of problem imei and your ID as Teltonika customer.
Thanks.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

Wtracking пишет:

Hi Blue Turtle,

I did i'm in this about one month now and they take to long to answer and provide right solution. i also contact sales manager as they recommended but also she delay with reply.

Big problem probably its that no ones has direct contact with tech support to have quickly solution on

Hi Blue Turtle,

i think you need to be minimum Rolex-Customer of them and not a cheap Omega-Customer!

Wolf.

P.S. you can email me your config. ask you Gurtam sales lady/guy for my email adress.

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hello,

We helping every body, no matter how many devices you have bought.

Here I'm attaching newest firmware versions for FM11 device
Password: 1234

Is this firmware wont helps you to get information, please send log file made using terminal(attached)

Also you always can contact your sales manager for faster solution.

Опубликовать вложения

Иконка вложений FM11.Ver.01.24.13.Rev.00.7z 1.23 Мб, файл был скачан 388 раз(а) 

Иконка вложений Terminal.7z 321.04 Кб, файл был скачан 338 раз(а) 

Ознакомиться с новыми разработками компании Teltonika можно по ссылке: https://teltonika.lt/ru/company/news-room/product-news/
На сайте Wiki, Вы всегда сможете найти информацию о настройке, подключении приборов: https://wiki.teltonika.lt/view/Main_Page
На FTP-сервере найдете новейшие версии прошивок и мануалов для трекеров: http://teltonika.lt/client/ Login: gurtamf Pass: fmArt2254

good to hear that...
Wolf

Politeness dictates it to write his name on a post

Hi Karma from teltonika Team Support. Let me warranty you that we already and always let our sala manager know about our all problems but unfortunately for these case we didn't get any solution from and she most of time delays  with email answers. We got some helps from HW gurtam team especially  from Aliaksandr Buslo who manage to get two of our devices back online again.

I think Teltonika must create direct access to team support or create a tech support line to where we can send our help request.

right now i still have some devices with same problem and one of them are installed in truck that is so far. is there any way to solve device problem remotely?

Now iam out of my province ad i will be back in tree days so i will test with the ones i got in office to see if solution you provide will work or not them, i'll get back to you.

Thanks for your time

With best regards

teltonika_support  May i also find out something. I bought 10 Fm1202 Teltonika units last year around march ,i configured three units/gadgets and worked well then and even now are working. This time around the remaining units/gadgets are getting difficult to configure and get them connected online. I tried Wialon/gurtam customer support Aliaksandr and he helps greatly. Now,for firmware which he advised said should be helped by you Teltonika. One gadget he helped failed but after changing a few settings with configurator it worked. Now i need your help for firmware updater and configurator,though for Configurator i have about three or so v1.1.3.21, v1.1.3.12  and v1.1.3.8. Kindly send me firmware updater.

Sorry, firmware updater utility isn't available for distrubuting because of policy of manufacturer.
To get correct configurator for your devices please ask hw@gurtam.com and clarify the version which you need.

As far as I know, Aleksandr sent you the configurator which you need yesterday.

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon

SABO ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY LTD
the Chinese manufacturer, focus on Speed Limiter / governor Device in China for over 10 years, for all vehicles, cars, trucks, school bus,commercial bus, taxi.etc.
our products list:
-- speed limiter / governor
-- speed limiter / governor with fleet management function
-- speed limiter / governor with print funcion
Add: Honghao Industry Zone, Xiayuan, Huangpu District, Guangzhou City, China

Any need please contact me!!
contact person:  Lydia  Ao
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13380019419 l Skype/email: lydia@sabo-speed.com

Lydia Ao
manufacturer for Speed Limiter / governor Device in China
Mobile/Whatsapp: +86 13380019419 l Skype/email: lydia@sabo-speed.com

So far I like teltonika devices, their support is is not up to the standards of an established company, there's no way to communicate with support directly, you have to ask the sales person, then the sales person sends your message to support and hope they get back to you. Totally waste of time.

Wtracking пишет:

Hi Karma from teltonika Team Support. Let me warranty you that we already and always let our sala manager know about our all problems but unfortunately for these case we didn't get any solution from and she most of time delays  with email answers. We got some helps from HW gurtam team especially  from Aliaksandr Buslo who manage to get two of our devices back online again.

I think Teltonika must create direct access to team support or create a tech support line to where we can send our help request.

right now i still have some devices with same problem and one of them are installed in truck that is so far. is there any way to solve device problem remotely?

Now iam out of my province ad i will be back in tree days so i will test with the ones i got in office to see if solution you provide will work or not them, i'll get back to you.

Thanks for your time

inteltrack

i need some help teltonika 1100 worked but i can't see it in platform

Sokib Do you mean Wialon platform? If you are Wialon customer please clarify your company details,  the id of your unit and details of the problem to hw@gurtam.com

Viktor Yarovenko
Business Analyst
Wialon