Driver Ranking Report Improvement / Options

Тема: Driver Ranking Report Improvement / Options

Hi,

I will like to thank you for the addition of Driver Ranking Report in your December release.

However; there seems to be a limitation in the algorithm;

Case Study:
A company has 4 drivers. In a particular month on review, one of the drivers was on leave and drove about 16km in that month. While other drivers drove up to 2000km with related offence and penalties.
When I generate this report on Wialon, it rates the driver on leave to be the best driver in that month and I think this is not totally correct.

I wish to discuss this scenario with you and possible we could come up with a better metrics to solve this lacuna.

Thank you.

Re: Driver Ranking Report Improvement / Options

gigasec , thanks for your feedback  about this feature!
We consider the distance in calculating total Rating, but first of all is overall Ranking.
But we are ready surely to discuss any points  of issue how to improve Eco driving report.

Tatsiana Shmihelskaya
Business Analyst, Gurtam

Re: Driver Ranking Report Improvement / Options

hi, gigasec

why not use averaging in order to fine drivers accordingly - of course, some of them drive more, than others and two overspeedings for 1000 km are not quite the same, than two overspeedings for 10 km. that is why averaging by distance (if we talk about a truck) or by time (if this is a private car or a courier, that motsly drive in a town) was implemented together with the eco-driving algorithm.