Point view instead of Icon of Unit

Тема: Point view instead of Icon of Unit

Hi
As we have Mini Map function in Wialon, it would be interesting if we have an option to show units with points om map not their icons in some map zoom. for customers with huge numbers of units there will be many overlapping icons in map. if we have them in main map with mini points and just observe exact units on mini maps we can solve this issue. it would be more convenient if points colors show sensor status as well. Regarding this issue i attached 2 screenshots from another tracking platform (maritime one). What you think?

• Point view instead of Icon of Unit
  • Point view instead of Icon of Unit

Re: Point view instead of Icon of Unit

Hi There

Any idea on this cases? do you have any plan to add such function to Wialon?

For this problem, 3 solutions come to my mind at once. Maybe, you're already aware of them, maybe not. Let's see:

1. For overlapping units, have you considered to use the option "Display overlapping units in one icon" in User Settings?

2. And have you tried the option to "Replace unit icons with motion state signs". In this case, those "signs" will be colored according to sensor's values.

3. Check our Icon Library app. You can upload desired icons there, and they may be much smaller than our standard icons.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Hi! i am facing problems to configure temperature sensor on unit fmb130 using ds18b20 is not Bluetooth so i am using IO_72 parameter but table of calculator i dont see how to build it and also wich parameters i have to enable on script like dallas temperature 1 and dallas temperature 1 ID. Someone can help on that i am using wialon from Gurtam
Regards

paulo costa it would be more efficient if you contact our support team at support@gurtam.com, they will be able to answer your questions.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam