Trip playback

Тема: Trip playback

i , would it be possible at some stage to be able to have the ability to choose a group of vehicles ,rather than having to go in one at a time to see trips on trackplayer app

many thanks

Steve@visiontrakz

Trip playback

Re: Trip playback

Dear stevevision,

Thank you for your request!

You are right, at the moment there is no option to view the multiple tracks on the "Tracks" tab.

But you could view them on the Reports tab. Please create a Unit group report, add table "Trips" and select the needed columns. Then in the settings of the report add Map output, specify the map's settings. Run the report for the group of units you need - you will see the map with the tracks for each unit. By clicking on the icon in the first column of the table of the report - the unit's track will be centered on the map, all markers of the events are added on the map too.

You could see my video example by following the link https://nimb.ws/nMITr3 or as attached screenshot.

Please let me know if that works for you.

Thank you!

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста

• Trip playback
Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)

Trip playback

Matyia ,many thanks for that info , yes its a shortcut but not quite what the customer needs , he want to be able to view a group of vehicles all moving playing their trips back ..
I do know we can show a group of vehicles , but it means doing it one by one and its time consuming for us and the customer

maybe at some point this could be implemented to have the choice of individual or group ?

Steve@visiontrakz

Trip playback

stevevision, thank you for your reply!

At the moment there is no such option.

Could you please tell me why do they need to view the whole group of vehicles driving at once? It would be great to understand the core need.

Thank you in advance

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

Trip playback

this would be very useful if a fleet manager wants to see a group of vehicles general areas covered on any day , at present we can add vehicles one by one and its very time consuming , so if we had the choice of single or groups this would be useful

Steve@visiontrakz

Trip playback

stevevision, thank you for your explanation!

The ticket with required improvements in track player was added to the list of improvements in November. We will update you additionally once there are any changes. But I would not expect its implementation soon.

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst