Backup Viewer (.wlb)

Тема: Backup Viewer (.wlb)

Hello everyone,

Application Backup Viewer is great feature but it would be nice to add possibility to make reports in that app, because it's problem to go through messages to find what you need.

In many cases client request  to give him report for past period with template they already have on their resource.

Br.

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

Re: Backup Viewer (.wlb)

monitoringnet, the point is that the messages you import into Backup Viewer do not have any connection with the unit they've come from. And without knowing unit's properties and configuration, making reports is next to impossible.

The whole point of Backup Viewer is to show historic messages as they are and build a track of movements.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

I have one proposal for Backup Viewer.

Please make possibility to import wlb files.

When we started working with Wialon we started making wlb backups.
We selected wlb file because we thought it are raw binary data for Gurtam so they are simple to restore in system.
Until now the Backup Viewer can't import wlb files.

So for what there is wlb export possibility if we can't import it to Backup Viewer?

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

vestigodata пишет:

We already have plans to add .wlb files support to Backup Viewer, you'll see it there soon

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

shmi пишет:
vestigodata пишет:

We already have plans to add .wlb files support to Backup Viewer, you'll see it there soon

Yes I know it for about 4 months or longer :]

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

Wlb files are now supported in BackupViewer.

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

vestigodata, please check it now.
Sorry for keeping you waiting so long.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

We are starting to get requests for historical data/reports access from many of our customers. For now, we have not shown them the BackupViewer app and we try to process some of their requests ourselves. It would be great if the BackupViewer could accommodate the following:

1.  As monitoringnet had mentioned where if there is a method of exporting some additional parameters in the exported files so that users can run one or two basic and structured reports, it will be good.

2. For all the White label re-sellers, can this app be white labelled? I believe just by having our own URL pointing to the app and changing the login screen to only show a generic input fields without Wialon Hosting logos, would be good enough.

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

(26/04/2017 14:32:21 отредактировано Pavel Bushuyeu)

Hi vatche,

vatche пишет:

1.  As monitoringnet had mentioned where if there is a method of exporting some additional parameters in the exported files so that users can run one or two basic and structured reports, it will be good.

As my colleague has mentioned in comment #2 the Backup Viewer serves a diffirent role. If your request is different from the monitoringnet's (e.g.: does not require message-unit bond) please, provide a concrete example of what your clients are asking you to implement. 

vatche пишет:

2. For all the White label re-sellers, can this app be white labelled? I believe just by having our own URL pointing to the app and changing the login screen to only show a generic input fields without Wialon Hosting logos, would be good enough.

We will consider this option. I will update you on the decision here

Thank you for sharing with us your clients' needs. That is important for us to know as much about them as we can collect.

Best regards,

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam

Backup Viewer (.wlb)

Hi vatche,

Please contact support@gurtam.com for the white-labelling of Backup Viewer

Pavel Bushuyeu
Product Owner, Mobile
Gurtam