Track History

Тема: Track History

Hello !

I recommend displaying tracking history split by days, and by parking with in a day so as to give users the power of better visualizing tracks. the existing track view is a bit congested and is difficult to determine the direction of motion and the track sequence even for a single day as the whole track is drawn at once. I also wish to see a better visible arrow on the route so as to better identify the heading (direction of motion) on track.

Thanks

Track History

Re: Track History

nasnew, the second part about arrows is clear. But what about "displaying tracking history split by days" — can you explain your idea more thoroughly?

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam

Track History

I mean, lets say I have an interest to see the week performance of a specific vehicle and  I selected to see a week (7 days) track history at once, in such case  all 7 days track will be displayed as one track which makes it very complex to visualize.

Hence, what i am asking is to show the track history of day 1 , day 2 ....day 7 separately so that users can pick the one which interests them more.  you can make it more vieable and manageble by creating an option for users to split every day's track with parking and display those with different colors

It will be good if you can create option like, split with days and split with parking, so if users preferred to split the track both by days and parking, each day's track will be separate and the track in each day will be splitted by parking

If they pick to see the track of all days at once, at least it is better to draw the track of each day with different color,

I think i make my point clear, let me know if i need to further elaborate

Track History

Ok, now it became clearer.

Of course, this is not a trivial addition to the Track Player tool. It requires serious consideretion. Track Player's interface is already a bit "heavy" and such additions will make it even more complicated.

Actually, you may just order tracks for each day separately. It will take only 15 more seconds. And besides, the tracks will be drawn in different colors automatically. Have you considered this possibility?

I also would like to "advertise" our app with the same name — Track Player. Have you tried it? I don't say that there is splitting of days there but the app has some really cool features which are not available in the standard tool.

Katerina Alexandrova
Product Manager (Mobile)
Gurtam