Notification Description Area - Profile Field needs to be added

Тема: Notification Description Area - Profile Field needs to be added

Hello

I would like to request Gurtam to build profile fields inside the notification description text to notify the user of the profile fields when the user requests to know the vehicle details of the device that triggered the notification.

Use case-  my security recovery company wants to know the vehicle details if an alert occurs and they receive an email stating the text description of the alert and needs to know the details of the vehicle it needs to recover.

I can manually do this with custom fields inside the notification description area but why must I duplicate this process 100's of times when the data is already populated inside the profile field.

It is scalable to use profile fields to notify the user of the details for the vehicle that triggered the notification, using custom fields is not practical when mass amounts of units need to be applied to this notification type.

example notification that will come through as an email
Example email.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Client panic alert notification

097CSANW Triggered panic button outside of the safe geofence.

Please find attached details of the vehicle that triggered the notification

Registration plate:    %PROFILE_FIELD(Registration plate)%
Brand:            %PROFILE_FIELD(Brand)%
Model:            %PROFILE_FIELD(Model)%
VIN:                    %PROFILE_FIELD(VIN)%

Current Time:          21.02.2021 03:42:35

Location:                 Cobalt St, Rustenburg Industrial, Rustenburg 0299, North West, South Africa

Google Map Link     http://maps.google.com/?q=-25.633430,27.231522

Please contact the client And notify them of the situation and prepare the recovery team.

Client info: +27123456789
Client Name: Example Name

Driver Info: +27123456789
Driver Name: Driver Name

Follow SOP........

Thank you

Notification Description Area - Profile Field needs to be added

Re: Notification Description Area - Profile Field needs to be added

Hi Ryan.Gerber!

Thank you for the request! I fully agree with your suggestion. The profile fields would help to identify the unit easier and faster.
I will create an improvement to add profile fields as placeholders to the text of the notification.

However it is not clear yet when this improvement could be delivered. We will notify you additionally.

Please let me know if there are any other ideas or questions.

К сожалению, у вас не достаточно прав для просмотра данного текста

Maryia Paklonskaya
Wialon Business Analyst

"The important thing is not to stop questioning" (c)