Editing units milages manually

Тема: Editing units milages manually

Hello

I dont know if someone else faced this problem.

I have pulled the mileages value for the unit objects, now all historical  mileages are puled
i started to assign services with cost this month, so cost/km is misleading
the cost of this month is divided by the value of the historical mileages from years ago.
is there a way to edit the mileages manually on fleet run ?
i have tried to edit the service initial mileages , but it doesn't reflect on the mileages of the unit
so for example i have maintenance cost $1000/2000000 km = 0.0005 $/km

is there a way to override this issue ?

Re: Editing units milages manually

Dear Mahmoud_elnemr1990,

There is no possibility to override the already entered/pulled mileages directly from Fleetrun. And it is natural that cost/km that a user sees in the fleet and unit dashboards reflects the cost of all the closed services since the times the user started using Fleetrun.

What can help you in your case is an ability to view cost per km for a particular period: in a report or in the dashboard itself. This way you will select the period, let's say the previous 30 days and the system will calculate the cost/km value based on the mileage within this period and the cost of the services that were closed within this period as well. We will surely think about such an ability to add to the platform.

Maria Starikova,
Wialon Hosting Product manager, Gurtam

mars пишет:

Dear Mahmoud_elnemr1990,

There is no possibility to override the already entered/pulled mileages directly from Fleetrun. And it is natural that cost/km that a user sees in the fleet and unit dashboards reflects the cost of all the closed services since the times the user started using Fleetrun.

What can help you in your case is an ability to view cost per km for a particular period: in a report or in the dashboard itself. This way you will select the period, let's say the previous 30 days and the system will calculate the cost/km value based on the mileage within this period and the cost of the services that were closed within this period as well. We will surely think about such an ability to add to the platform.

Thanks a lot such a feature would be very helpful to make the dashboard dynamic, so it reflects the chosen period

Mahmoud_elnemr1990 пишет:
mars пишет:

Dear Mahmoud_elnemr1990,

Thanks a lot such a feature would be very helpful to make the dashboard dynamic, so it reflects the chosen period

Hello!

I am glad to inform that the requested functionality is already available in Fleetrun!
Please find more details by the link: https://forum.gurtam.com/viewtopic.php? … 44#p183144

Please let us know your feedback!

Katsiaryna Papok
Product Manager/Business Analyst, Gurtam