Tooltip Info Disable Option

Тема: Tooltip Info Disable Option

Hello,
We've been receiving feedback from clients that want to disable the tooltip from the units on the map.
So I have a suggestion for creating a button inside the configurations of the user to disable the tooltip, once it's not possible today for completly disabling every information.

• Tooltip Info Disable Option
  • Tooltip Info Disable Option
Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Re: Tooltip Info Disable Option

I agree, beside I have asked a function to show the tooltip only on map even when it's activated as we can use Work List on Work Area.

Hello Fernando Brochetto,

First of all, let me apologize for a long reply.
I want to ask you some questions:
1. How often do you get such a request?
2. How many users have problems when they monitor units on the map?
3. How does a tooltip interfere with monitoring?

It's not clear what purposes this feature can be useful for. There are so many different settings in Wialon that when we decide to add new ones, we need to have a clear justification and understanding of the benefits and values.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon

(05/02/2020 20:36:20 отредактировано Fernando Brochetto)

Hello mana!!!
It's okay, no problem hahah

Problem:
We have already received feedback from three clients saying that sometimes the tooltip is bothering the map view when they are moving the cursor navigating through the map. They say that as the box is big, they can't see the vehicles properly.

Idea:
There is actually an easy solution for this: create a new checkbox configuration inside the configurations of the user that allows the client to disable the tooltip.

Users:
The tooltip won't disturb the clients anymore.

Thank you!

Fernando Brochetto
Technical Support, Rastreasul

fernando@rastreasul.com.br

Gostaria se possível da opinião de todos

Tenho alguns clientes que estão me pedindo para retirar o balão automático ao passar o mouse encima do ícone no mapa.
Eles pediram se possível aparecer as informações da unidade somente se clicarmos encima dela.
Não sei se fui claro.
Mais se entenderão gostaria da opinião de todos para contribuir com a minha solicitação
Obrigado

We are really now showing the tooltip on hover over the element. I want to note that this mechanic is used not only when working with an unit on the map, but also in other parts of the interface (for example, when working with graphs).
We have not received numerous complaints about this behavior before, so we do not plan to change it. This behavior is very important for the system, so we will be ready for changes only when the majority of our users are ready for it.

But I'll add a task to the backlog so that we can collect change requests, if any.

Nastassia Maslovskaya
Business Analyst, Wialon