WiaChat SMS

Тема: WiaChat SMS

I notice the last version of WiaChat 1.0.67 asks for SMS permission every time when opening app. No matter what is your choice, allow or deny sms sending any next time will ask again. I'm using WiaChat app on Vivax Tablet with Android 7.0. This is very annoying to get pop up especially when switching betwine Maps and WiaChat.

• WiaChat SMS

WiaChat SMS

Re: WiaChat SMS

savanaman Google has applied new security rules regarding sms permission. Please try the WiaChat version apk from apps page (http://apps.wialon.com/#wiachat)

Mobile Development
Gurtam

WiaChat SMS

Thank you. I will try this version.

WiaChat SMS

(24/06/2019 16:39:25 отредактировано savanaman)

I just tested the app from above and I still get the message to allow SMS sending. When I allow or decline SMS sending next time when open the WiaChat I got the same message. This is a big concern for driver safety and annoyingly them every time to choose.

Do you have an app without SMS?

WiaChat SMS

(31/03/2020 18:58:01 отредактировано cherylcal662)

savanaman пишет:

I just tested the app from above and I still get the message to allow SMS sending. When I allow or decline SMS sending next time when open the WiaChat I got the same message. This is a big concern for driver safety and annoyingly them every time to choose. PrepaidCardStatus Login 

Do you have an app without SMS?

yes sir same problem happens to me too what to do tell us as soon as possible.

WiaChat SMS

savanaman пишет:

I notice the last version of WiaChat 1.0.67 asks for SMS permission every time when opening app. No matter what is your choice, allow or deny sms sending any next time will ask again. I'm using WiaChat app on Vivax Tablet with Android 7.0. This is very annoying to get pop up especially when switching betwine Maps and WiaChat word unscrambler

I am also really frustrated on this issue, help me! I spent too much time on it

WiaChat SMS

So how to fix it?