Display unit status in unit info in monitoring panel

Тема: Display unit status in unit info in monitoring panel

Hello !
We recommend to show unit status to be displayed in unit info in monitoring panel. We are using this for checking the machine ON/OFF and airconditioner ON/OFF and registering event for that. To view the status we have to go to reports . It will be beneficial if current status can be viewed in unit info. Friends please post your opinions.

Partner Gurtam

Re: Display unit status in unit info in monitoring panel

accrete
If i am understand right, i mean "to show sensors in monitoring panel".
You could see it in the pop-up window near pointed object in Map mode - Monitoring tab.
If there is no any sensors under you account in Wialon, press Settings menu - General Setting tab - Show in unit info tip.
Check Sensors values there. Enjoy air condition in the list of objects.

Александр Сорокин, АГРОштурман.РФ
Wialon Agro - система мониторинга с/х техники и полей.

Re: Display unit status in unit info in monitoring panel

ASorokin пишет:

accrete
If i am understand right, i mean "to show sensors in monitoring panel".
You could see it in the pop-up window near pointed object in Map mode - Monitoring tab.
If there is no any sensors under you account in Wialon, press Settings menu - General Setting tab - Show in unit info tip.
Check Sensors values there. Enjoy air condition in the list of objects.

Thanks ! Sensors we are already viewing in the unit info what you are suggesting also. But when a event is registered based on parameter control in notification we are storing unit status. Presently it is shown as events in reports. We want this status to be displayed in unit info. This has been discussed in GHS but want enough votes to implement in Wialon.

Partner Gurtam